Tuesday 18 February 2014

Kickstarter #7

With another Kickstarter put to bed I'm now starting to put together the next one. This time I plan to print some A4 and A5 pads printed with the same 7mm grid as my existing A3 and A7 pads. It will be another simple campaign with stretch goals to upgrade the pads to heavier paper, and double sided printing. On the reverse sides of the sheets I'm planning to print a 3.5mm grid. That means the reverse sheets will have 4x as many squares as the front.

All my pads are litho printed in CoolGray 5 ink. This gives them very sharp, fine lines without the jaggies or dots that you get from most home printers. All of the pads from my previous projects are available from my webstore www.squarehex.co.uk Until 1st March the code kick6 will give a 10% discount on all orders.
























No comments:

Post a Comment