Sunday 3 May 2015

Geomorphic Beermats Latecomer Options

The Geomorphic Beermats campaign really whipped up a storm, raising over £3,000 in just 6 days. If you missed it, I'm still happy to accept latecomers right up to the point that the Kickstarter funds are transferred. If you want to join as a late backer, please send an email stating which reward you would like, along with the country they need posting to, and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. My email address is oubliettemagazine AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk



3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for letting us latecomers in! I love the new geomorphic madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any more of these available? Do you plan on redoing this Kickstarter? I would love to get some more of these! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can still get them from my webstore here: https://squarehex.myshopify.com/collections/all/beermats

      Delete